1.1 Market Survey
Make a survey on what type of school will be successful in the area you plan to set up. It will help you focus your efforts and understand:
- Potential fee to be charged
- Potential catchment
- Benchmarking yourself against competition with respect to parameters
1.2 Brand Creation & Collateral
Engage with the partner to develop a consolidated story based on understanding of the market, competition, client as well as the school philosophy:
- Develop brief for logo
- Data for brochure
- Create content for collaterals
- School diary
- Report Card
- Identity Card
- Escort pass
- Registration form
- Receipt Book
- School Uniform and Bag
1.3 Layout Brief and Assistance
Pelican will provide layout brief and inputs to the Architect in sync with school philosophy and market need, which will be used for the designing the school, by the architect as per the land size and shape.
Provide a project brief from an educational perspective for the architect, which includes layout and space allocation ideas for:
- Activity Room
- Outdoorplay Area
- Principal Room
- Counseling Room
- Daycare Room
Review and approve the final design of the school.
2.1 Human Resource and Recruitment Management
Pelican will guide the partner in recruitment and selection of the Mentors and other key persons at the school. For The same Pelican will provide the following to the Partner:
- Organizational Structure
- Format of offer letters
- Policies on leave, termination, recruitment
- Detailed profile and job description of the key persons at the school.
- Standard recruitment format’s
- Panel member for interviews of key people like the principal, head master etc.
- All School HR related processes would be given
2.2 Procurement and Material Management
Provide the partner with the list of Equipment, Furniture and Fixtures, Utilities, Toys, Books and Stationery.
2.3 Financial, Cost Management and Administration
Provide formats for MIS – Fee Collection, Expense Sheet. Forms – Quotation forms, Indent forms for material purchase.
Standard Operating Process for various processes – walk-in, incident reporting.
2.4 Marketing & Promotion
- Advise and suggest the partner about various marketing and promotion activities to generate awareness And registration.
- Provide standard advertisement designs for media campaigns.
- Provide designs for publicity like, leaflet design, banner designs, hoardings, signboards etc.
- Share best marketing practices.
- Inputs for Design web page.
- Advise on preparation and implementation of an annual marketing plan.
3.1 Teacher Training
Pelican will organize the creation and delivery of a teacher-training program to help teachers to understand and transact the curriculum in class.
Building teacher skills in areas related to planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum.
3.2 Operations Management
Provide Process Documents for running the school:
- Safety & Security
- Admission Process
- Transport Planning
- Academic Calendar
- School Events
- School Timetables
3.3 Quality Assurance
- Teacher observation
- Advise on establishment and monitoring of in-school quality team.
Pelican will provide curriculum, which comprises of concepts and skills related to all domains of development. Holistic, developmentally appropriate as well as meeting parent’s expectation.
Learning material for:
- 1.5 – 2 yr Toddler engagement
- 2 – 3 yr Pre Nursery
- 3 – 4 yr Nursery
- 4 – 5 yr Lower KG
- 5 – 6 Yr Upper KG
- Design and outline for a daycare program
- Design and outline for a summer program